upCYCLING – the right bike for every age
Kids grow fast, but we still want your child to always have the right size bike – and we don't think that should cost more. That's why we came up with the upCYCLING system.
40% back on purchase price
Swap your old woom bike for the next size up and receive 40% back on the original purchase price.
Pay only once and receive a lifetime upCYCLING membership.
Fair & simple
Your old woom bike should be no more than two years old and must be roadworthy. Roadworthy means you would still let your own child ride it.
Free return shipping
We'll organise the return shipping and cover the shipping costs. Create your own return label at home.
Fast & direct
As soon as we've received your old woom bike and deemed it roadworthy, we will transfer 40% of the original purchase price directly to your account.
Back on the road
upCYCLING bikes which are returned are inspected and serviced by our experienced staff and then rode again.
upCYCLING – it's easy!
- You own a woom bike (with the original receipt) that you want to exchange for a bike the next size up.
- Your old woom bike is not older than two years and is roadworthy.
- You have a woom upCYCLING membership.
- You are purchasing a new woom bike from our store that is one size up.
- Decide if you are keeping the new bike (you have 30 days upon delivery to return it for a full refund, if there are any issues).
- Package up the old bike in the packaging the new bike came in, attach the Return Label, and drop off at the nearest UPS station.
- When we receive and verify the bike, you will receive a refund for 40% of the purchase value of the upCYCLE bike.