upCYCLING – the right bike for every age
Kids grow fast, but we still want your child to always have the right size bike – and we don't think that should cost more. That's why we came up with the upCYCLING system.
40% back on purchase price
Swap your old woom bike for the next size up and receive 40% back on the original purchase price.
Pay only once and receive a lifetime upCYCLING membership.
Fair & simple
Your old woom bike should be no more than two years old and must be roadworthy. Roadworthy means you would still let your own child ride it.
Free return shipping
We'll organise the return shipping and cover the shipping costs.
Fast & direct
As soon as we've received your old woom bike and deemed it roadworthy, we will transfer 40% of the original purchase price directly to your account.
Back on the road
upCYCLING bikes which are returned are inspected and serviced by our experienced staff and then sold again.
upCYCLING – it's easy!
- You own a woom bike (with the original receipt) that you want to exchange for a bike the next size up.
- Your old woom bike is not older than two years and is roadworthy.
- You have a woom upCYCLING membership.
Step 1 – in our online shop
- Head to our online store at us.woombikes.com and purchase your next bike, one size up!
Step 2 – at your home
- Once the new woom bike arrives, you have 30 days for you and your child to test it out.
- Using the packaging from your new woom, use the attached return slip and send the back to woom.
Step 3 – In our workshop
- We receive your old woom bike and process it through our team of trained bike technicians.
- Make sure to return the bike in the best condition possible and take good care of your new woom bike.
- Once the bike has been processed by our team, we will issue a refund for 40% of the original purchase value of the upCYCLED bike (the bike you just returned to woom) to your latest purchase order (the new bike you just ordered).