- You already own a woom bike and currently have an address in the contiguous United States
- Your woom bike is less than two years old
- You have purchased an Upcycle membership
- You are buying a larger-sized bike directly from our website
Step 1 – Online: Buy the next bike
- Place your order for the next bike up
- After ordering the next bike up, email us to let us know you want to Upcycle the smaller bike. USA@woombikes.com.
- We will then generate a return-shipping label and email you the label.
Step 2 – From your home
- Receive your new bike at your front door!
- Place the bike the child has outgrown in the box you received, safely package and secure the bike in the box and attach the label we send you.
- Drop off at your local UPS store for shipping to us.
Step 3 – We take it from here:
- We receive the bike and check to make sure it is usable and in a general 'okay-to-used' condition
- We will then refund 40% of the purchase price of the bike you sent to us towards your most recent purchase
- Keep in mind the Upcycle membership is one-per-child and is only eligible to use for credit on a larger bike (though this can be used multiple times as your child grows)
because children can grow fast
Children can grow fast. We still want your child to always have a bike that is the perfect fit for them. This is why we have created our innovative Upcycle system.