because children can grow fast
Children can grow fast. We still want your child to always have a bike that is the perfect fit for them. This is why we have created our innovative Upcycle system.
- You already own a Woom Bike
- Your Woom Bike is no older than 2 years
- You have purchased an Upcycle membership
- You are buying a next-size-up bike (for example, you own a Woom 2 and are buying a Woom 3) directly from our website
Step 1 – Online: Buy the next bike
- Email us or call us to let us know you are about to Upcycle. USA@woombikes.com or 855-966-6872 so that we can generate a free return-shipping label
- In the 'notes' section while ordering, let us know you are Upcycling
- Place your order
Step 2 – From your home
- Receive your new bike at your front door!
- Contact us to get your free return shipping
- Place the bike the child has outgrown in the box you received, safely package and secure the bike in the box and attach the label we send you.
- Drop off for shipping to us.
Step 3 – We take it from here:
- We receive the bike and check to make sure it is usable and is a general 'okay to used' condition
- Once that all checks out and the bike has been expected, we will refund 40% of the purchase price of the bike you sent to us towards the purchase of the most recent purchase
- Keep in mind the Upcycle membership is one-per-child and is only eligible to use for credit on the next bike up