Accessorize Your woom
woom UP 6
Get ready to supercharge mountain biking as you know it!
Whether tackling gravel, commuting to school, shredding the trails, or reaching far-flung peaks, the woom UP turns every ride into an adventure.
The woom UP 6 is a well-rounded, dynamic electric mountain bike intended for kids aged 10 and up. With cadence and torque sensors built into the motor, the woom UP 6 provides for a smooth, natural ride, while enabling your Rider to go further.
Created with children in mind, the bike features kid-specific geometry and enhanced safety features. For instance, at speeds upwards of 12mph, the motor-assist automatically switches off and allows the Rider to use their own pedal power to go faster.
With great power comes great responsibility. As a new e-bike owner, woom has a few recommendations prior to your first ride. We advise checking your state and local laws on e-bikes, always wearing a helmet, wearing high-vis clothing and having bike lights, and being mindful when mounting and dismounting since e-bikes are heavier than traditional bikes. To find out more information on the legality of e-bikes in your location, check out our blog on the topic.
The boost you never knew you were missing. Delivering a smooth, resistance-free ride, the FAZUA drive system offers three different levels of pedal assist, as well as the option to ride without pedal assist. The compact and lightweight combined motor and battery unit is subtly integrated into the downtube and the battery can easily be removed to charge.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
The superlight aluminum frame sports butted hydroformed tubes, kid-specific geometry, a long wheelbase, and a flat steering angle for optimal mountain biking performance. The curved top tube makes it easy to dismount quickly in any situation.
Comfort and control on the bumpiest terrain is a given thanks to the high-quality suspension fork, which can be dialed into the Rider’s specific weight. With adjustable compression and rebound damping, the fork can be tuned for the terrain and the day’s conditions, plus its lock-out function is a bonus on the climbs or flat roads. Whether conquering long days on the trail or just taking on an off-road shortcut, good times are right around the bend!
Innovative Braking System
Easily-engaged hydraulic disc brakes are teamed with special brake levers designed for kids’ hands to provide maximum stopping power in every situation including steep slopes and wet conditions.
The easy-to-operate SRAM NX trigger shifter makes light work for children’s thumbs by shifting efficiently through the eleven gears with precision.
Created from forged aluminum, the rigid and durable woom stem was designed to optimize the strength to weight ratio. Its creative flip-flop design allows for raising the handlebar by inverting the stem to meet the needs of growing Riders.
Ergonomic Contact Points
Comfort is very important to the riding experience and that’s why the contact points on our bike are made specifically for kids. Our saddle is designed to accommodate the anatomy and the biomechanics of growing Riders. The pedals are durable, reflective, and slip-resistant.
Smooth shifting comes courtesy of our precise and easy-to-operate gear system. The SRAM NX drivetrain has eleven gears and a wide gear ratio for tackling diverse terrain. Coupled with the E-motor, this bike will be ready to thrive whatever the gradient!
Our Schwalbe Rocket Ron mountain bike tires provide low rolling resistance, optimal grip, and excellent shock absorption for all conditions. The ADDIX SPEED rubber compound they’re composed of is touted for its durability and longevity.
woom UP 6
woom UP 6
- FAZUA Evation drive system
- 250 watt motor output
- 250 Wh battery capacity
- 55 Nm torque
- 12 mph assistance limit
- Three support modes
- Removable motor and battery unit (7.3 lbs)
- Pairs with FAZUA Rider app to view bike data including speed, mileage, battery charge, navigation and more
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum with butted and hydroformed tubes
- 26″ wheels
- Confidence-inspiring handling: easy-access low top tube, low center of gravity and long wheelbase
- 11 speeds
- SRAM NX trigger shifter
- SRAM NX rear derailleur
- Superlight woom OFF DISCO TEC double-chamber aluminum rims
- Aluminum hubs with sealed industrial bearings
- Thru-axles for maximum torsional strength (100 x 15 mm front / 135 x 12 mm rear)
- 20 G14 spokes, double-crossed lacing
- Aluminum nipples
- Hydraulic air suspension fork with 90 mm travel, adjustable compression and rebound damping, plus lock-out
- 1 1/8″ – 1″ baby taper shaft
- 100 x 15 mm through axle
- Post mount for disc brake
- 26 x 2.35″ Schwalbe Rocket Ron with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound
- Quality MTB tires with low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability
- Schrader valves compatible with most standard bike pumps
- Fully integrated 1 1/8″ – 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Forged aluminum
- Handlebars attached via two clamps
- +/-15° flip-flop design to adjust handlebar height
- Length: 50 mm
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's biomechanics
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminum bars for more control
- Sandblasted and silver anodised
- Width: 680 mm
- Rise: 20 mm
- 27.2 x 300 mm
- Anodized aluminum
- Marks indicate minimum insertion depth
- Child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- 100% silicone for maximum grip
- Screwed-in end plugs
- Made of aluminum
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 150 mm aluminum cranks with narrow Q-factor
- Narrow-wide direct-mount chainring 28T
- Cassette with 11-42 teeth in the back
- Flat pedals made from fiber-reinforced nylon
- Cromoly axle and sealed industrial ball bearings
- Hydraulic disc brakes by Promax
- Rotor diameter (front/back): 160/140 mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- electric blue
- 37.3 lbs
- Max weight: 160 lbs (maximum combined weight of Rider and cargo)
- 4 mm hex key: used for attaching handlebar to stem, used for adjusting seatpost clamp to adjust seat
- 8 mm hex key: used for attaching pedals to crank arms
- Torx Key: used to remove the bolts from USB port cover (underside of drive pack)
- (2) Keys: used to lock in battery/drive pack, extra key included
- Micro USB cable: USB 2.0 A - Mini B cable, used to plug the bike into the owner's computer
- Evation battery charger: used to charge the Evation battery
- NOTE: It is recommended to keep the battery box for potential future warranty purposes.
- 70” x 38” x 9.5”