woom OFF 4
Get out and explore
The woom OFF 4 gives children aged six years and older a superlight and durable mountain bike for their first go on the pump track and easy cruising through forests and fields. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to get on and off quickly in any situation, thereby giving kids greater safety out and about on the trails. The perfect introduction to mountain biking.
The superlight aluminum frame with butted hydroformed tubes has a sporty geometry, long wheelbase and flat steering angle. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to dismount quickly in any situation.
Superlight and super stylish – the carbon fork offers maximum stability with minimum weight. Multidirectional carbon fibres ensure plenty of torsional strength when steering and braking. That makes the bike strong and stable even on the roughest terrain.
The disc brakes with their excellent modulation combined with special brake levers designed for children's hands increase safety and control in all situations, including on rough terrain and in wet conditions.
Made from forged aluminum, the specially developed stem guarantees maximum stiffness with minimal weight. Thanks to its flip-flop design it can be turned over and mounted upside down to adjust the handlebar height.
The saddle is one of the most important points of any kids bike. It significantly impacts the ability to ride longer distances and rougher terrain. That is why we have designed our saddle to fit the anatomy of children and give them a slightly stretched riding position. Perfect for a comfortable riding experience!
The precise and easy-to-operate gear system allows smooth shifting. The SRAM X5 system has nine gears suitable for a wide range of gradients thanks to 28 teeth in the front and an 11-32 cassette in the back.
The high-quality Schwalbe mountain bike tyres with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound offer an ideal combination of low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability.
The easy-to-use SRAM trigger shifter allows riders to shift smoothly and reliably through the nine gears using thumb and index finger.
Personalize your bike! Every woom OFF is delivered complete with a set of stickers in four colors. Place them on your rims and top tube to personalize your bike!
woom OFF 4
woom OFF 4
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum with butted and hydroformed tubes
- 20″ wheels
- Sporty handling: an easy-access low top tube, low centre of gravity and long wheelbase provide good balance and make for a fun, safe riding experience
- 9 speeds
- SRAM trigger shifter
- SRAM X5 derailleur
- Superlight woom OFF DISCO TEC double-chamber aluminum rims
- Aluminum hubs with sealed industrial bearings
- Through axles for maximum torsional strength (100 x 15 mm front / 135 x 12 mm rear)
- 20 G14 spokes, double-crossed spoking
- Aluminum nipples
- Light carbon fork
- 1″ – 1 1/8″ baby taper shaft
- 100 x 15 mm through axles
- Post mount for disc brake
- 20 x 2.25″ Schwalbe Rocket Ron with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound
- Quality MTB tyres with low rolling resistance, maximum grip, good shock absorption and excellent durability
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any gas station
- Fully integrated 1″ – 1 1/8″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Forged aluminum
- Handlebars attached via two clamps - +/-15° flip-flop design to adjust handlebar height
- Length: 50 mm
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's anatomy
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminum bars for more control
- Sandblasted and silver anodised
- Width: 580 mm
- Rise: 20 mm
- 27.2 x 250 mm
- Anodised aluminum seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- Child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- 100% silicon for maximum grip
- Screwed-in end plugs
- Made from aluminum
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 110 m aluminum cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Narrow-wide chainring with 28 teeth in the front
- Cassette with 11-32 teeth in the back
- Flat pedals made from fibre-reinforced nylon
- Cr-Mo axle and sealed industrial ball bearings
- Hydraulic disc brakes from Promax
- Disc diameter front/back: 140/140mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- 17.2 lbs (without pedals)
- 4 mm hex key for stem and seatpost clamp
- 8 mm hex key for front wheel and pedals
- 45 x 26 x 9 inches