Accessorize Your woom
woom NOW 4
NOW is the time for change.
The revolutionary bike for the urban lifestyle—where style meets practicality with a front rack and innovative frame design (16-inch front wheel, 20-inch rear wheel) for riders age 6 and up.
Total control. Total sight.
The innovative frame design works with the front rack and smaller front wheel to keep the weight of your cargo down low. That makes it easy to handle no matter where your ride takes you. The comfy saddle and wide handlebars make getting from here to there as comfortable as possible, and it's built to help you sit upright for a clear view of your surroundings.
Everything on board.
Your backpack, sports equipment, or skateboard — the front rack stores it all safely with built-in straps, and there's still room to mount a few water bottles. You'll carry your stuff like a pro with more control than any rear rack.
Bigger tires prevent a bumpy ride.
The balloon tires are all about natural dampening, which smooths out the feeling of those bumps on the roads. Bonus? Built-in puncture protection means you're less likely to get a flat so you can focus more on where you're going than how you're getting there.
Like any bell but better.
Subtle and stylish, this twist-grip bell is hidden on your handlebars and so easy to reach you don’t have to lift a finger — literally. Be heard. All the time.
Keep it clean.
These durable, full-coverage fenders got you covered and keep you from getting wet! Virtually indestructible and built with hard-wearing, stainless-steel stays, they keep you and your bike clean.
Show your style.
Designed as part of the frame, the handy frame bag is where to stow your essentials as you ride so you don't have to worry about money, keys, or your phone falling out of your pocket. You can also personalize your ride with customizable message boards.
woom NOW 4
woom NOW 4
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum with butted tubes
- Wheel size: 16″ front, 20″ rear
- Agile handling: The low center of gravity created by the smaller front wheel and upright riding position ensures stable balance, confident handling, an optimal view of the road, and a fun ride (even when loaded with a heavy school bag).
- 8 speeds
- microSHIFT DS85-8 twist shifter
- microSHIFT M26S rear derailleur
- Lightweight aluminum rims
- Shutter Precision SD-8 dynamo front hub, quick-release skewer for easy installation and removal of front wheel
- Aluminum rear hub with sealed industrial-grade bearings
- 20 double-crossed stainless steel spokes on the front and rear wheel
- Lightweight aluminum unicrown fork
- 1 1/8″ steerer
- Fork angle optimized for agile handling when fully loaded
- Flat mount for disc brake
- Schwalbe Big Apple balloon tires with RaceGuard puncture protection
- Front 16″ x 2″ wire bead tire / Rear 20″ x 2.15″ folding bead tire
- Premium, super-wide tires with natural dampening thanks to their large air volume
- Car-type (Schrader) valves allow the tires to be pumped up at gas stations
- Reflective stripe on the sidewalls for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Integrated 1 ⅛″ headset
- Sealed industrial-grade bearings
- Integrated Ahead clamp
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminum
- 40 mm length / +15°
- Knee-friendly design with recessed clamp bolts and a sleek, rounded design
- Two hexagon socket bolts attaching handlebars to stem
- Integrated star nut and bolt
- Ergonomic and age-specific design
- No sponge effect
- Anti-abrasion material on the sides
- Wide, ergonomic, and lightweight aluminum bars with 15° backsweep provide control and natural arm position
- Sandblasted and anodized in black
- Width: 580 mm
- Rise: 35 mm
- Anodized aluminum seatpost with minimum insertion depth and current saddle position marked
- woom Ergogrips with small, child-friendly diameter
- Ergonomic surface
- Oversized grip ends for greater protection
- Lock-on design attaches grips securely to the bars
- Made from aluminum
- Extra-long quick-release lever, easy to operate requiring minimal strength
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, 110 mm cranks forged from aluminum with a narrow Q-factor
- Narrow-wide chainring with 28 teeth
- Cassette with 11–28 teeth
- Narrow plastic flat pedals with integrated yellow reflectors
- Fully sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Flat mount hydraulic disc brakes from Promax or C-Star (depending on availability)
- Disc diameter front/back: 140/140 mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- Rear disc brakes protected within the frame to prevent damage
- moss green & formula red
- ice blue & carbon black
- 23.6 lbs
- 195 lbs (maximum combined weight of Rider and cargo)
- Hex keys (3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm) for stem, seatpost, wheels etc.
- 15 mm pedal wrench
- Specially developed, frame-mounted aluminum front rack engineered for stable handling, even when heavily loaded
- Integrated, adjustable cargo straps
- Optimal steering thanks to the height limiter, which prevents tall objects from interfering with steering
- Removable soft plastic inlay keeps loose straps away from the wheel
- Lower sections folds up
- Dual accessory mounts on either side of the rack add extra space for bottles or folding locks
- Maximum load: 22 lbs
- Rack Dimensions: 8” length x 10.8” width x 11.5” height
- Bar-mounted twist-grip bike bell lets you keep your hand safely on the bars
- Non-removable, powerful LED lights (white front, red rear) powered by premium Shutter Precision SD-8 hub dynamo
- LED lights with backup standlight function when stationary
- Wide, durable fenders with hard-wearing stainless-steel stays for dependable protection against dirt and road spray
- Anti-slip flat plastic pedals with integrated yellow reflectors
- Robust, mid-mounted, easy-use aluminum kickstand
- 49” x 25” x 10”