Kids have strong heads ‒ and we've got the best protection!
When it comes to both shape and size, children and adults have very different heads, so we have adapted the KIDS' Helmet to suit the specific needs of children.
That means extended protection for the forehead, temples and back of the head, an easy-to-use magnetic closure system, optimal ventilation and a perfect fit thanks to interchangeable pads and a size-adjustment dial. The flexible visor ‒ a unique safety feature ‒ provides additional protection for the front of the head.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 1 and Older (Extended Head Coverage).
The innovative visor was specially developed not only to protect from rain and sun, but also prevent facial injuries. Composed of a non-toxic elastomer, the honeycomb structure maximizes cushioning in the event of a fall.
Fidlock® Magnetic Closure
This child-friendly magnetic closure system is easy to use, even with one hand or when wearing gloves, and ensures zero pinching of skin or hair.
The woom logo on the helmet is made from a special reflective adhesive film to increase visibility and safety in dark and low light conditions.
Outer Shell Construction
Using the latest technology, the outer shell is fused directly to the inner layer (in-mold design). This saves weight while maintaining long-lasting stability. A second in-mold layer on the lower edge increases the helmet’s durability. Robust, light, hard-wearing. Check, check, check.
Size Adjustment System
The internal size adjustment system offers additional fine adjustment of the helmet to the head circumference – for improved comfort and safety. The large, handy turning dial at the back is easy to use, even for a child. Perfect for “dialing in” the perfect fit.
Our helmet is delivered with two sets of pads in different thicknesses (3 mm and 6 mm). Use them individually or combine them for an optimal and comfortable fit on the head. The pads are made of soft and absorbent material with no rough edges. The pads can be removed easily for washing.
Thanks to their round shape and perfect length, the helmet straps always lie in exactly the right position and can’t get twisted. Ideal for maximum comfort.
- XS: 8.5 oz / 240 g
- S: 9.2 oz / 260 g
- M: 9.5 oz / 270 g
- XS: 18.1-19.7 inches / 46-50 cm
- S: 19.7-20.9 inches / 50-53 cm
- M: 20.9-22.0 inches / 53-56 cm
- To determine the best size helmet for your child, you will need to measure the circumference of their head. A measuring tape is ideal for this. Start in the middle of the forehead, and wrap the tape around the widest part of your child’s head back to the starting point.
- Specially designed bumper for additional protection of the face.
- Can be closed with one hand, even with gloves, and ensures zero pinching.
- The reflective woom logo increases visibility, especially in low-light conditions.
- Outer shell and lower edge made of scratch-resistant smooth polycarbonate are directly lined with the EPS foam inner shell using the in-mold technique.
- Extended helmet shell protects the forehead, temples and the back of the head.
- Large vents and internal air channels provide optimal ventilation for a cool head.