The woom 6 offers a light frame, high quality components, 8 gears, and Schwalbe tires to ensure a broad range of applications and maximum driving pleasure. This youth bike is the perfect link between the woom children's bicycles and an adult bike.
- Hassle-Free Assembly: All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included.
- Ages; 10-14 years | 55-65 inch | 20.06 lb (9.1 kg); 8-speed SRAM shifting.
- A light frame, high quality components, 8 gears, and Schwalbe tires ensure a broad range of applications and maximum driving pleasure
- The stem and headset made from alloy reduce the weight of the bike and enable a low center of gravity by delivering a high level of flexibility
- High quality v-brakes front and rear as well as the SRAM shifter with gear display will make kids excited
- This youth bike is the perfect link between the woom children's bicycles and an adult bike
woom bikes are equipped with two individual V-brakes. The levers are suited to fit small hands. Safely stopping requires little braking effort.
Kids become teenagers - and the bike becomes a means of transportation. Now get on your bike and into real life!
- A Wheel/ Tire size 26"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 37"
- C Steering angle 69°
- D Horizontal toptube length 22.13"
- E Wheelbase 41.38"
- F Seat Tube Angle 73°
- G Minimum Seat height 29.53"
- H Maximum Seat height 37.4"
- I Crank length 5.91"
- J Handlebar Adjustment individually adjustable
- frame material: light, high quality Aluminum alloy 6061 with seamless tubes
- 26" wheels / agile yet easy handling: low entry and very low sitting position, a long wheel base and forgiving steering geometry to provide good balance and thus more riding fun
- light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1” shaft
- self-aligning for easy stearing
- fully-integrated 1" headset
- sealed industrial bearings
- intergrated ahead clamp
- forged aluminum
- our new Vario stem makes the bike not only higher but also longer. The bike grows with the child
- handlebar fixed with 2 clamps and bolted with 2 x 5 mm allen-key
- wide, ergonomic and lightweigt with a slight rise for more control
- sandblasted / black anodized
- 640 mm width
- reduced diameter suitable for tiny hands
- screw in bar end plugs
- light, forged 150 mm aluminum cranks with a narrow Q-factor (width between the pedals)
- beginner gearing: 29 x 11-34T
- plastic platform pedals
- sealed cartridge
- mini V-brakes
- 2 brake levers with reach adjustability to fit small hands
- high-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- SRAM grip shifters
- SRAM X4 derailleur
- ultralight Soopa-Doopa-Hoops aluminium rims
- aluminum hubs with sealed bearings
- quick-releases to install and remove wheels
- 20 stainless spokes/ 2x laced
- 26 x 1.95" Schwalbe low-resistance tires for good damping, low rolling resistance and grip
- car-type valve for easy filling at each service station
- reflective strips for better visibility
- age-specific ergonomic design
- additional added protection to lean on walls
- aluminum / quick-release
- long lever that is easy to use
- does not twist when tightened
- 5 mm hex key for stem
- 15 mm pedal spanner