Accessorize Your woom
Ready For Adventures
The superlight woom 6 is perfect for kids ten years and older to ride into their teens. Eight-speed gearing allows your Rider to climb hills and go faster with ease. The 2'' wide Schwalbe tires and tailor-made wheels mean switching from pavement to dirt is no problem. This combined with the lightweight frame and age-specific geometry, makes the woom 6 a versatile bike for any use. Whether your Rider is commuting to school, riding around the neighborhood with friends, or testing out longer bike rides, the woom 6 is the perfect companion for any growing Rider.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Geometrically designed for kids ten and up and forged of sturdy superlight aluminum, the frame is the heart of the bike. The low standover makes getting on and off the bike easy. The light weight means the woom 6 is the perfect companion to ride into a Rider’s teenage years.
The woom 6’s eight-speed gearing in combination with the easy-to-operate twist shifter allows any Rider to conquer the biggest hill in their neighborhood. A narrow-wide chainring ensures minimal chain slippage, provides more control and will have your Rider confidently cruising down the block.
Adjustable Vario Stem
Kids grow fast and need a bike that adapts with them. The Vario stem is constructed of lightweight forged aluminum, making it quickly and easily adjustable. Our Vario stem allows your Rider to optimize their riding position as they become taller. By extending the reach of the handlebars, the life of the bike is also extended.
With climbing big hills come big descents. The woom 6 comes with independently operated front and rear V-brakes to ensure that whether your Rider is bombing down that big hill they conquered or making their first forays off the pavement, they can always control the bike safely.
Ergonomic Contact Points
Comfort is very important to the riding experience and that's why the contact points on our bike are made specifically for kids. Our saddle is designed to accommodate the anatomy and the biomechanics of growing Riders. Our grips are ergonomically designed for kid’s hands. The pedals are durable, reflective, and slip-resistant.
The woom SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS are specially designed for the child-specific geometry on the woom 6 and feature our smooth, frictionless hubs and double-walled rims. The rims come with a 20 stainless steel spoke design to offer a perfect balance of strength and light weight.
The high-quality Schwalbe Little Joe tires provide plenty of traction and durability. The 26” diameter, 2.00″ width tires allow your Rider to traverse both pavement and dirt with plenty of control. The reflective sidewalls of the tires give them further visibility on darker rides.
- Made from light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum material
- Geometrically designed with 26” wheels with agile and easy handling in mind
- Low entry, lower sitting position, and forgiving steering geometry provide control and comfort
- 8 speeds
- SRAM X4 twist shifter
- SRAM X4 rear derailleur
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminum rims
- Aluminum hubs with sealed bearings and mounts for woom click-on fenders
- Quick-release skewers for easy installation and removal
- 20 lightweight, stainless steel spokes, double-crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 26 x 2.00″ Schwalbe Little Joe folding tires – woom edition
- High-quality, light tires for low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Schrader (car-type) valves
- Reflective striping on tire sidewall for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- Lightweight stem made out of forged aluminum
- Adjustable height and reach mean the stem can be adjusted for optimal riding position as the child grows
- Handlebars attached via two clamps and fixed with two 5 mm hex bolts
- Integrated headset bolt allows for easy compression adjustment
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted, light aluminum bars offer more control
- Sandblasted and black anodized
- Width: 64 cm
- Anodized aluminum
- Safety plug at the bottom
- Maximum saddle height adjustability thanks to the open seatpost design
- woom Ergogrip – designed specifically for kid’s hands
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra-large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips ensure secure attachment to handlebars
- Secure aluminum seatpost clamp eliminates risk of turning/twisting
- Extra-long quick-release skewer makes it easier for kids to release and close
- Lightweight, forged 150 mm aluminum cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Narrow-wide chainring with 28 teeth
- Cassette with 11-34 teeth
- Narrow, flat platform plastic pedals
- Sealed cartridge
- Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Brake levers are ergonomically adapted, reach-adjustable, and suitable for kid’s hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables provide reduced friction and smooth performance
- woom Red, Midnight Blue, Mint Green, Moon Grey
- 22.1 lbs / (10 kg)
- 198 lbs (90 kg)
- 15 mm spanner for pedals
- 5 mm hex key for stem
- Box dimensions: 43.7” x 23.2” x 6.9”