Accessorize Your woom
Watch me go!
The woom 3 helps kids ages four and older learn how to ride and continuously improve their cycling skills. The upright positioning makes it easy for Riders to maintain their balance and at the same time keep an eye on everything going on around them. At only 13.1lbs, the woom 3 is superlight, and a favorite companion for those first longer rides on two wheels.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Geometrically designed for kids four and up and forged of sturdy superlight aluminum, the frame is the heart of the bike. By providing a low entry point and enabling young Riders to easily hop on, the woom 3 ensures a fun, safe riding experience for kids.
Innovative Braking System
Learning how to operate hand brakes early prepares young Riders for their future two-wheeled experiences. Our color-coordinated brakes empower kids to learn which lever engages which brake. The most exciting feature of the woom 3 braking system is the adjustable brake lever. Use the reach adjustment knob to fit the brake lever to your little one’s hands perfectly!
woom-Designed Chain Guard
Designed by woom specifically for our bikes, the chain guard keeps your kids’ hands safe from pinches and snags.The chain guard is durable and frictionless, but is also easy to remove should you need to lube your chain or change a flat tire!
Ergonomic Contact Points
Comfort is very important to the riding experience and that's why the contact points on our bike are made specifically for kids. Our saddle is designed to accommodate the anatomy and the biomechanics of a young child. Our grips are ergonomically designed for kids’ hands. The pedals are durable, reflective, and slip-resistant.
Honed Stem and Handlebar
The woom stem is the safe and lightweight connection between the woom 3 high-rise handlebars and the rest of the bike. The lack of protruding bolts and sharp angles guarantees a smooth and safe riding experience. High-rise handlebars promote a stable, upright riding position which allows for easier balancing due to more control and comfort.
The woom SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS are specially designed for the child-specific geometry on the woom 3 and feature our smooth, frictionless hubs and double-walled 16 inch rims. The rims come with a 16 stainless steel spoke design to offer a perfect balance of strength and lightweight.
Real rubber tires filled with air make rolling a breeze. The high-quality Schwalbe Little Joe tires provide plenty of traction and durability. Your Rider will be sure to be noticed due to the reflective striping on the tire sidewall.
- Made from light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum with butted tubes
- Low entry, low sitting position, long wheelbase, and forgiving steering geometry maximize stability and balance
- woom LEGGIE Kickstand pre-installed
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminum rims
- Lightweight aluminum hubs with sealed bearings and mount for woom click-on fenders
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 lightweight, super-strong stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Equipped with freewheel hub for free pedal rotation and ease of use
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- Schwalbe Little Joe 16” x 1.4″ – woom edition
- Lightweight tires provide ample shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Schrader (car-type) valves
- Reflective striping on tire sidewall for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated headset clamp
- Detachable rubber ring attached to the fork and frame
- Assists in steering stabilization and overturn prevention
- Designed with a breakaway feature
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminum
- 40 mm / +15°
- Knee-friendly: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminum bars offer more control
- BMX style bars with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodized
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 50 cm
- Anodized aluminum seatpost
- Minimum insertion point marked, plus integrated guide in seat tube
- Custom woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra-large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips for secure attachment to handlebars
- Secure aluminum seatpost clamp eliminates risk of turning/twisting
- Extra-long quick-release skewer, easy to operate requiring minimal strength
- Lightweight, forged 95 mm aluminum cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Beginner gearing: 18 teeth in the front and 10 teeth in the back
- Narrow, flat platform plastic pedals
- Sealed cartridge
- Flexible pedal position enables children to set off with more ease
- Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Brake levers are ergonomically adapted, reach-adjustable, and suitable for small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables provide reduced friction and smooth performance
- Color-coordinated brakes empower children to learn which lever engages which brake
- No coaster brake included in stock hub
- woom Red, Sky Blue, woom Green, Sunny Yellow, Purple Haze
- 13.1 lbs
- 130 lbs
- 15 mm spanner for pedals
- 5 mm hex key for hubs and stem
- Box dimensions: 43.7” x 23.2” x 6.9”