Improve their riding skills
The woom 3 is all about offering a lower ride height in a lightweight, high-performance package for the growing rider. The low center of gravity of this comparably small triangle frame in conjunction with the high cockpit, a stable, good-natured geometry helps the children to further improve their riding skills. The bike has a front and rear V-brake and no coaster (foot) brake. Bell and kickstand is included
- Hassle-Free Assembly: Our Austin, TX based team of qualified mechanics prepare and quality check each bike prior to shipment. All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included
- Ready to pedal: The 16” woom 3 is the perfect bike to improve riding and handling skills. Bike Weight: 12.7 lb; Designed for ages 4 to 6 years or overall height 41"-47”. Bell and kickstand are pre-installed
- Safety: Front & rear hand V-Brake with freewheel feature. Our color-coded proprietary brake levers are designed specifically for children
- Key Features: Light-weight aluminum frame, long wheel base for stable and safe straight-away riding, optimized for an upright riding position, Kenda Small Block 1.5" lightweight low-profile balloon tires handles a wide variety of surfaces
- Cranks: Narrow and child-proportioned Q-factor. The length and width of the woom cranks are purposefully designed to match the ergonomics of a child. Optimal gearing ratio covers all riding styles and uses
The kids' focus shifts from tackling the wheel to what surrounds them. Naturally, the little ones are making the first big laps.
- A Wheel / Tire size 16"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 27.56"
- C Steering angle 67°
- D Horizontal toptube length 14.96"
- E Wheelbase 27.76"
- F Seattube angle 71°
- G Minimum Seat Height 19.29"
- H Maximum Seat Height 25"
- I Crank length 3.74"
- J Adjustable Handlebar +/- 10°
- Frame Material: Light and high quality A-6061 Aluminum
- Beginner geometry with 16" wheel size and good natured riding characteristics: Extremely low step in height, very low minimum seating position, long wheelbase, very forgiving geometry and steering limiter to avoid over-steering; Set up provides maximum stability, excellent balance and safe straight line riding resulting in increased satisfaction
- Continuous seat post design allows for maximum saddle height adjustment
- light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1" shaft - designed for ease of steering
- semi-integrated 1" headset = sealed ahead set made out of steal and aluminum
- integrated ahead clamp
- There is a small rubber ring connecting fork and frame
- The rubber ring stabilizes the steering and supports riding in a straight line. This prevent unnecessary accidents when learning to ride.
- Forged Aluminum - 40mm +/-10°
- no protruding screws in this fully integrated and proprietary clamp design, we call it the knee-friendly design
- the handlebar is connected with two 0.23" bolts
- wide, ergonomic, and light aluminum handlebar for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- sand blasted and black anodized
- designed for small hands with a 0.74" diameter
- reduced diameter for extra small hands
- free of softeners and pollutants - grippy diamond structure
- handle bar ends contain rubber plugs for additional cushioning and safety
- Light forged aluminum cranks with 3.7" length and low Q-Factor
(low width between both legs)
- Beginner ratio: 25T front and 16 rear
- plastic pedals - molded cartridge chamber
- Easy to operate V Hand brakes without coaster/foot brake.
- Two independent hand brakes
- Mini V-Brake with levers suitable for small hands
- small hand reach brake lever with reach adjustability and ergonomic fit for very small hands
- soft green brake pads in the rear for excellent braking power with little brake usage
- hard (black) front brake pads for safe and regulated braking
- Rear brake lever is green with the same color rear brake pad for ease of differentiation of front vs rear brake
- high quality Jagwire bowden cable for low friction and ease of operation
- Super light Soopa-Doopa-Hoops Aluminum rims
- small Aluminum hubs for extended leg room at the rear wheel
- sealed bearing hubs
- wheel can be installed and removed with an allen wrench
- 16 Niro spokes 1.8 straight spokes
- Kenda Small Block 1.5"x16 light weight low profile balloon tires offer great damping, rolling performance and a lot of grip
- Schrader valves (car valves) to inflate easily
- Age specific and ergonomically designed and molded
- Free of pollutant and toxins
- side safeguard to lean against wall
- Anodized aluminum seat post
- integrated maximum insertion indicator
- Aluminum quick release seat clamp with long lever for ease of use and operation
- clamp is safely secured against unnecessary movements
Unboxing your woom bike:
5 minutes and ready to go!
Kids grow quickly. Size and fit is important. Avoid making compromises and choose the right size bike for your child. This unique program is available to all of our customers and will allow you to size up to the next bigger bike as your child grows.
- 40% back of the original purchase price.
- We will reimburse 40% of the original bike purchase price when you order a new woom bike within 24 months.
- Your old woom bike must be less than 2 years old and in rideable condition. Rideable condition means that you allow your child to ride the bike.
- We manage the return shipping of your old bike. We will provide you with a prepaid return label.