Improve their riding skills
The woom 3 is all about offering a lower ride height in a lightweight, high-performance package for the growing rider. The low center of gravity of this comparably small triangle frame in conjunction with the high cockpit, a stable, good-natured geometry helps the children to further improve their riding skills. The bike has a front and rear V-brake and no coaster (foot) brake.
- Hassle-Free Assembly: All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included.
- Ready to pedal: The 16” woom 3 is the perfect bike to improve riding and handling skills. Bike weight: 11.68 lbs; Designed for ages 4 to 6 years or overall height 41"-47”.
- Safety: Front & rear hand V-brake with freewheel feature. Our color-coded proprietary brake levers are designed specifically for children
- Key features: Light-weight aluminum frame, long wheel base for stable and safe straight-away riding, optimized for an upright riding position, Schwalbe tires handle a wide variety of surfaces
- Cranks: Narrow and child-proportioned Q-factor. The length and width of the woom cranks are purposefully designed to match the ergonomics of a child. Optimal gearing ratio covers all riding styles and uses
Before you know it, your child will be pedaling with ease!
Braking is something that has to be learned; kids recognize the important rear brake by the eye-catching green lever so they don't mix it up with the front brake.
- A Wheel / Tire size 16"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 27.56"
- C Steering angle 68°
- D Horizontal toptube length 15.75"
- E Wheelbase 28.03"
- F Seattube angle 68°
- G Minimum Seat Height 19.09"
- H Maximum Seat Height 25.2"
- I Crank length 3.74"
- J Adjustable Handlebar +/- 10°
- frame material: light, high quality Aluminum alloy 6061 with seamless tubes
- 16" wheels and easy handling: low entry and very low sitting position, a long wheel base and forgiving steering geometry to provide good balance and thus more riding fun
- steering limiter for more safety to prevent overturning the handlebars
- light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1” shaft
- self-aligning for easy stearing
- fully-integrated 1" headset
- sealed industrial bearings
- integrated ahead clamp
- new, lighter stem made out of forged aluminum
- 1.57" / +15°
- “knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- screwed onto handlebars with two 0.2" hex bolts
- wide, ergonomic and lightweigt for more control
- BMX style riser bar for maximum adjustability
- sandblasted / black anodized
- 0.75" diameter grip even suitable for tiny hands
- 19.69" width
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest in its kind
- ergonomically formed gripping surface, pollution-free
- handlebar with extra large diameter for great protection
- screw handles for fixed hold
- light, forged 3.74" aluminum cranks with a narrow Q-factor (width between the pedals)
- beginner gearing: 25 x 15T
- plastic pedals
- sealed cartridge
- freewheel hub – no coaster, the freewheel hub allows kids to chose their own launch position of the pedals
- mini V-brakes
- 2 short-reach brake levers with reach adjustability also suitable to fit tiny hands
- high-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- soft rear brake pads and harder front brake pads for more efficient braking power
- green color-coded rear brake lever and green rear brake pads to help differenciate between the front and rear brakes
- ultralight Soopa-Doopa-Hoops aluminum rims
- aluminum hubs with sealed bearings
- 5mm hex key is required to install and remove wheels
- 16 stainless steel-spokes 2-side crossed and doubled
- 16 x 1.4" low-resistance tires for good damping, low rolling resistance and grip
- car-type valve for easy filling at each service station
- reflective strips for better visibility
- age-specific ergonomic design
- additional added protection to lean on walls
- aluminum / quick-release
- long lever that is easy to use
- does not twist when tightened
- 5 mm hex key for stem
- 15 mm pedal wrench
This is how we deliver your bike:
5 min., ready, go!
woom bikes grow with you
Kids grow quickly. Size and fit is important. Avoid making compromises and choose the right size bike for your child. This unique program is available to all of our customers and will allow you to size up to the next bigger bike as your child grows.
40% back of the original purchase price.
We will reimburse 40% of the original bike purchase price when you order a new woom bike within 24 months.
Your old woom bike must be less than 2 years old and in rideable condition. Rideable condition means that you allow your child to ride the bike.
We manage the return shipping of your old bike. We will provide you with a prepaid return label.