An easy-to-learn pedal bike
The Woom 2 provides a bike developed exclusively for children that are new to or have only recently begun pedaling; short cranks and a low bottom bracket to enable your child to always put their feet on the ground without losing balance. This bike represents the ideal link between the balance bike and a pedal bike and enables fast learning of the movement process - even without training wheels.
- Hassle-Free Assembly: Our Austin, TX based team of qualified mechanics prepare and quality check each bike prior to shipment. All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included.
- Ready to pedal: The 14” Woom 2 provides an easy transition from balance to pedal bike. Weight: 12.3 lb; Designed for ages 3 to 4.5 years or overall height 37"-43”. Bell and kickstand are pre-installed.
- Easy to learn: The beginner friendly geometry is the centerpiece of the bike. It is designed to make riding bikes child's play. Teach your child to ride without training wheels!
- Safety: Front & rear hand V-Brake plus coaster/foot brake. Our color-coded proprietary brake levers are designed specifically for children. A separate freewheel kit is available for purchase.
- Key Features: Light-weight aluminum frame, long wheel base for stable and safe straight-away riding, optimized for an upright riding position, quality air-filled tires, quick release seat post clamp.
- A Wheel / Tire size 14"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 25"
- C Steering angle 67°
- D Horizontal toptube length 13.78"
- E Wheelbase 25"
- F Seattube angle 69°
- G Minimum Seat Height 16.93"
- H Maximum Seat Height 19.88"
- I Crank length 3.15"
- J Adjustable Handlebar +/- 10°
- Frame Material: Light and high quality A-6061 Aluminum
- Beginner geometry with 14" wheel size and good natured riding characteristics: Extremely low step in height, very low minimum seating position, long wheelbase, very forgiving geometry and steering delimiter to avoid over-steering; Set up provides maximum stability, excellent balance and safe straight line riding resulting in increased satisfaction
- Continuous seat post design allows for maximum saddle height adjustment
- light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1" shaft
- designed for ease of steering
- semi-integrated 1" headset = sealed ahead set made out of steal and aluminum
- integrated ahead clamp
- There is a small rubber ring connecting fork and frame
- The rubber ring stabilizes the steering and supports riding in a straight line. This prevent unnecessary accidents when learning to ride.
- Forged Aluminum 1.57", +/- 10°
- no protruding screws in this fully integrated and proprietary clamp design. We call it the knee-friendly design
- the handlebar is connected with two 0.23" bolts
- wide, ergonomic, and light aluminum handlebar for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- sand blasted and black anodized
- designed for small hands with a 19mm diameter
- Width: 18.5"
- reduced diameter for extra small hands
- free of softeners and pollutants
- grippy diamond structure
- handle bar ends contain rubber plugs for additional cushioning and safety
- Light forged aluminum cranks with 80mm length and low Q-Factor
(low width between both legs)
- Beginner ratio: 25T front and 16 rear
- plastic pedals
- molded cartridge chamber
- Includes coaster (foot) brake to meet government standard CPSC.
- See accessories for Freewheeling kit to remove the coaster brake optionally and operate front and rear hand brake only
- Two independent hand brakes plus a coaster (foot brake)
- Mini V-Brake with levers suitable for small hands - small hand reach brake lever with reach adjustability and ergonomic fit for very small hands
- soft green brake pads in the rear for excellent braking power with little brake usage
- hard (black) front brake pads for safe and regulated braking
- Rear brake lever is green with the same color rear brake pad for ease of differentiation of front vs. rear brake
- high quality Jagwire bowden cable for low friction and ease of operation
- Super light Soopa-Doopa-Hoops Aluminum rims
- small Aluminum hubs for extended leg room at the rear wheel
- sealed bearing hubs - wheel can be installed and removed with 5mm allen wrench
- 16 Niro spokes 1.8 straight spokes
- Kenda Small Block 1,5"x14 light weight low profile balloon tires offer great damping, rolling performance and a lot of grip
- Schrader valves (car valves) to inflate easily
- Age specific and ergonomically designed and molded
- Free of pollutant and toxins
- side safeguard to lean against wall
- Anodized aluminum seat post
- integrated maximum insertion indicator
- Aluminum quick release seat clamp with long lever for ease of use and operation
- clamp is safely secured against unnecessary movements
Because kids grow fast
Kids grow quickly. Size and fit is important. Avoid making compromises and choose the right size bike for your child. This unique program is available to all of our customers and will allow you to size up to the next bigger bike as your child grows.
- 40% back of the original purchase price.
- We will reimburse 40% of the original bike purchase price when you order a new woom bike within 24 months.
- Your old woom bike must be less than 2 years old and in rideable condition. Rideable condition means that you allow your child to ride the bike.
- We manage the return shipping of your old bike. We will provide you with a prepaid return label.