Accessorize Your woom
woom 1 PLUS
The first time on two wheels from three years and up
Not all little Riders start their cycling journey at the same time. While the smaller woom 1 is designed for kid’s as young as 18 months, the woom 1 PLUS is a great balance bike for kids three years and up, or other younger toddlers on the taller side. Before your child takes on pedaling, the woom 1 PLUS already gets them moving and familiarized with the world of cycling through balancing and hand braking. The woom 1 PLUS comes equipped with the SURFBOARD Footrest, which allows kids to rest their feet while coasting to experience the feeling of surfing on clouds. (Also available as an add-on for woom 1).
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Geometrically designed for taller toddlers and forged of sturdy superlight aluminum, the frame is the heart of the balance bike. By providing a low entry point and enabling young Riders to easily hop on, the woom 1 PLUS ensures a fun, safe riding experience for kids.
Innovative Braking System
Learning how to operate hand brakes early prepares young Riders for their future two-wheeled experiences. Our color-coordinated green brakes empower kids to learn which lever engages which brake. The most exciting feature of the woom 1 PLUS braking system is the adjustable brake lever. Use the reach adjustment knob to fit the brake lever to your little one’s hands perfectly!
Safety-First Steering Limiter
Developed by woom specifically with your kid’s safety in mind, the steering limiter prevents accidental overturning and instills confidence in their riding abilities during their introduction to two wheels.
The woom 1 PLUS comes with the SURFBOARD Footrest pre-installed, and is also available as an accessory add-on to the woom 1. The SURFBOARD offers your little one a place to safely rest their feet while coasting and is constructed of high-grade maple plywood, varnished, and equipped with grip tape.
Ergonomic Contact Points
As the primary point of contact between your kid and the bike, the seat can make or break a childhood riding experience. That is why we designed our saddle specifically to accommodate the anatomy and biomechanics of a young child. When your kid reaches out to grasp their handlebar, they’re met with ergonomically designed rubber grips ensuring comfort, stability, and secure access to the brake levers.
Honed Stem and Handlebars
The woom stem is the safe and lightweight connection between the woom 1 PLUS high-rise handlebars and the rest of the bike. The lack of protruding bolts and sharp angles guarantees a smooth and safe riding experience. High-rise handlebars promote a stable, upright riding position which allows for easier balancing due to more control and comfort.
Real rubber tires filled with air make rolling a breeze. The high quality Schwalbe Little Joe tires provide plenty of traction and durability. Your rider will be sure to be noticed due to the reflective striping on the tire sidewall.
The woom SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS are specially designed for the child-specific geometry on the woom 1 PLUS and feature our smooth, frictionless hubs and double-walled rims. The rims come with a 16 stainless steel spoke design to offer a perfect balance of strength and lightweight.
woom 1 PLUS
woom 1 PLUS
- Made from light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum material
- Geometrically designed with 14” wheels for easy handling, with beginners in mind
- Low entry and sitting position, long wheelbase, upright seating position all work to ensure balance, comfort, and enjoyment
- woom LEGGIE Kickstand pre-installed
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminum rims
- Narrow, lightweight aluminum hubs with sealed bearings
- Extra narrow rear wheel hub, allowing for easy walking and running
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 lightweight, super strong stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 14 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joes
- Lightweight tires provide ample shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Custom 60 TPI (threads per inch)
- Schrader (car-type) valves
- Reflective striping on tire sidewall for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Semi-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed ahead bearings made of steel and aluminum
- Integrated ahead clamp
- Detachable rubber ring attached to the fork and frame
- Assists in steering stabilization and overturn prevention
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminum
- 40 mm / +15°
- Knee-friendly: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with two 6 mm hex bolts
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted, and lightweight aluminum bars offer more control
- BMX style bars with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodized
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 50 cm
- Anodized aluminum seatpost
- Minimum insertion point marked, plus integrated guide in seat tube
- Safety plug at the bottom
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra-large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips ensure secure attachment to handlebars
- Secure aluminum seatpost clamp eliminates risk of turning/twisting
- Two independently operated mini V-brakes with braking power adapted for kids
- Brake levers are ergonomically adapted, reach-adjustable, and suitable for small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables provide reduced friction and smooth performance
- Color-coordinated brakes empower kids to learn which lever engages which brake
- High-grade maple plywood
- Varnished, equipped with grip tape
- Pre-fitted on the bike
- Provides place to rest feet while coasting
- woom Red, Sky Blue, woom Green, Sunny Yellow, Purple Haze
- 9.5 lbs (4.5 kg)
- 130 lbs (60 kg)
- 5mm hex key for hubs, 17mm spanner for wheels, 6mm hex key for stem
- Box dimensions: 38.6” x 20.5” x 5.9”
- Choking Hazard: Small Parts - Not for Children Under the Age of 3