Accessorize Your woom
The First Time on Two Wheels
The woom 1 introduces kids to the fun world of cycling. This balance bike is designed to enable toddlers to easily hop on and roll away, learning how to steer, balance, and stop before pedals are introduced. Even if a kid has just started to walk, the woom 1 gives them confidence and a sense of balance on two wheels.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Geometrically designed for toddlers and forged of sturdy superlight aluminum, the frame is the heart of the balance bike. Providing a low entry point enables even the youngest Riders to easily hop on and off the woom 1, ensuring a fun safe riding experience. The long seatpost and intuitive open seat tube design allow the bike to adjust as your child grows.
Innovative Rear Brake
Learning how to operate a rear brake as early as possible prepares young Riders for their future two-wheeled experiences. By the time your kiddo levels up to pedaling, braking will already be second nature. The most exciting feature of the woom 1 braking system is the adjustable green brake lever. Use the reach adjustment knob to fit the brake lever to your little one’s hands perfectly! Our intentionally-positioned rear brake is located above the chainstay to avoid any run-ins with your kid’s feet.
Safety-First Steering Limiter
Developed by woom specifically with your kid’s safety in mind, the steering limiter prevents accidental overturning and instills confidence in their riding abilities during their introduction to two wheels.
Ergonomic Contact Points
As the primary point of contact between your kid and the bike, the seat can make or break a childhood riding experience. We designed our saddle specifically to accommodate the anatomy and biomechanics of a young child. When your kid reaches out to hold their handlebar, they’re met with ergonomically designed rubber grips ensuring safety, comfort, and stability.
Integrated Stem and Handlebars
The woom 1 stem is integrated into the riser handlebars, giving a secure and lightweight connection to the rest of the bike. Because the stem and bars are combined, there are no protruding bolts or sharp angles to pinch and snag your rider. This, in combination with an upright riding position, ensures maximum comfort and confidence.
The woom SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS are specially designed for the kid-specific geometry on the woom 1 and feature our smooth, frictionless hubs and double-walled rims. The rims come with a 16 stainless steel spoke design to offer a perfect balance of strength and lightweight.
Real rubber tires filled with air make rolling a breeze. The high quality Schwalbe G-One Speed tires provide plenty of traction and durability. Your rider will be sure to be noticed due to the reflective striping on the tire sidewall.
- Made from light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum material
- Geometrically designed with 12” wheels for easy handling, with beginners in mind
- Low entry, long wheelbase, upright seating position all work to ensure balance, comfort, and enjoyment
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminum rims
- Small aluminum hubs with narrow axles, allowing for plenty of legroom
- Sealed bearings
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 stainless steel spokes, straight-laced
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 12 x 1.35″ Schwalbe G-One Speed
- High-quality, very light tires for low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Schrader (car-type) valves
- Reflective stripes on the sides of the tires for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- Detachable rubber ring attached to the fork and frame
- Lightweight tires provide ample shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminum;40 mm / +15°
- Knee-friendly: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy and biomechanics of a young child
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted, light aluminum bars offer more control
- Sandblasted and black anodized
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 43 cm
- Anodized aluminum
- Safety plug at the bottom
- Maximum saddle height adjustability thanks to the open seatpost design
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra-large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips ensure secure attachment to handlebars
- Secure aluminum seatpost clamp eliminates risk of turning/twisting
- Mini V-brake with braking power adapted for children
- Brake levers are ergonomically adapted and suitable for small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables provide reduced friction and smooth performance
- woom Red, Sky Blue, woom Green, Sunny Yellow, Purple Haze
- 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- 110 lbs (50 kg)
- 1 x 5 mm hex key provided for hubs and stem
- woom VALVE EXTENSION provided for assistance with tire inflation
- Box dimensions: 33.9” x 19.3” x 5.9”