First introduction to two wheels
The woom 1 balance bike is the ideal bike to introduce your young child to the concept of two wheels. Due to the extremely low step-through entry point and the adjustable seat length, your little one can enjoy balancing and riding as soon as they can start walking! Watch as they learn to balance their bike and start exploring the world of biking at a very early age - without the need for training wheels
- Hassle-Free Assembly: Our Austin, TX based team of qualified mechanics prepare and quality check each bike prior to shipment. All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included
- Balance bike for ages 18 months-4 years or height 31"-40" - geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Lightweight AL-6061 aluminum tubes and optimized for simple balancing, which is supported by an upright seating position and a steering limiter
- High quality and light weight frame and components: only 6.61 lbs overall weight; geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Hand brake - easy to use small hands reach high quality V-brakes enable easy and effortless braking. Teaches braking at an early age
- The super lightweight 12 inch WOOM-SOOPA-DOOPA-HOOPS alloy rims and industrial bearings hubs are connected with stainless steel spokes
Kids learn the most important elements of biking on a balance bike. Learning to use a rear brake as early as possible makes it easier to use on a standard bike and can prevent accidents. Our Balance Bikes have exclusive right-hand brakes that put your child in control.
With the woom 1, children can easily learn balance at an early age.
- A Wheel / Tire size 12"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 18.70"
- C Steering angle 68°
- D Horizontal toptube length 11.65"
- E Wheelbase 21.81"
- F Seattube angle 72°
- G Minimum Seat height 10.04"
- H Maximum Seat height 14.37"
- frame material: light, high quality Aluminum alloy 6061
- beginner geometry with 12" wheels and easy handling: very low entry and very low sitting position, a long wheel base and forgiving steering geometry to provide good balance and thus more riding fun
- steering limiter for more safety to prevent overturning the handlebars
- maximum saddle height adjustability thanks to the continuous seatpost design
- light unicrown fork made out of aluminum
- 1" shaft
- self-aligning for easy stearing
- fully-integrated 1" headset
- sealed industrial bearings
- integrated ahead clamp
- new, lighter stem made out of forged aluminum
- 40 mm / +15°
- “knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- screwed onto handlebars with two 5 mm hex bolts
- wide, ergonomic and lightweigt for more control
- sandblasted / black anodized
- 19 mm diameter grip even suitable for tiny hands
- 430 mm width
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest in its kind
- ergonomically formed gripping surface, pollution-free
- handlebar with extra large diameter for great protection
- screw handles for fixed hold
- mini V-brake
- short-reach brake lever with reach adjustability also suitable to fit tiny hands
- soft brake pads for efficient braking power that require little effort
- high-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- ultralight Soopa-Doopa-Hoops aluminium rims
- small aluminum hubs with narrow axles for plenty of leg room
- sealed bearings
- 5 mm hex key required to install and remove wheels
- 16 stainless steel spokes, straight-laced
- 12 x 1.35" Schwalbe G-One Speed
- very light tires for safe grip and roll resistance
- car-type valve for easy filling at each service station
- reflective strips for better visibility
- ergonomically design for this specific age group
- saddle form supports optimum forward motion and ride
- non toxic
- protective side to lean against wall
- anodized aluminum
- features a safety bumper on the bottom of the post
- aluminum seatpost clamp
- screw secured against twisting
- 1 x 5 mm hex key for hub, stem and seatpost clamp
This is how we deliver your bike:
5 min., ready, go!
woom bikes grow with you
Kids grow quickly. Size and fit is important. Avoid making compromises and choose the right size bike for your child. This unique program is available to all of our customers and will allow you to size up to the next bigger bike as your child grows.
40% back of the original purchase price.
We will reimburse 40% of the original bike purchase price when you order a new woom bike within 24 months.
Your old woom bike must be less than 2 years old and in rideable condition. Rideable condition means that you allow your child to ride the bike.
We manage the return shipping of your old bike. We will provide you with a prepaid return label.