First introduction to two wheels
The woom 1 Balance Bike is the ideal bike to introduce your young child to the concept of two wheels. Due to the extremely low step-through entry point and the adjustable seat length, your little one can enjoy balancing and riding as soon as they can start walking! Watch as they learn to balance their bike and start exploring the world of biking at a very early age - without the need for training wheels
- Hassle-Free Assembly: Our Austin, TX based team of qualified mechanics prepare and quality check each bike prior to shipment. All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included
- Balance Bike for ages 18 months-4 years or height 32"-39" - Geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Lightweight AL-6061 aluminum tubes and optimized for simple balancing, which is supported by an upright seating position and a steering limiter
- High quality and light weight frame and components: only 7.5lb 15oz (3.6kg) overall weight; geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Hand brake - easy to use small hands reach high quality V-brakes enable easy and effortless braking. Teaches braking at an early age
- The Super lightweight 12 inch WOOM-SOOPA-DOOPA-HOOPS alloy rims and industrial bearings hubs are connected with stainless steel spokes
With the balance bike, children early learn what they will need for riding a bike later.
- A Wheel / Tire size 12"
- B Cockpit / Grip height 19.57"
- C Steering angle 68°
- D Horizontal toptube length 11.65"
- E Wheelbase 22.56"
- F Seattube angle 72°
- G Minimum Seat height 10.16"
- H Maximum Seat height 14.5"
- Frame material: light and high quality AA-6061 Aluminum
- Beginner geometry with 12" wheel size; stable and easy ride quality: low entry and step through, very low minimum seat height, long wheel base, forgiving steering geometry, great balance, and safe straightaway ride qualities allow for great enjoyment on the bike.
- Maximum seat height adjustability due to the continuous seat post construction method
- Light weight Unicrown fork made out of Alluminium
- 1" shaft
- good natured steering characteristic
- Semi-integrated 1" headset
- sealed Ahead-steerer made out of aluminum and steel
- integrated ahead clamp
- Forged aluminum 1.57" +/-10°
- fully integrated and submerged clamp design ensures that all bolts are fully integrated and do not pose any safety hazard. We call the design our "knee friend"
- handlebar is attached with two 6mm bolts
- wide, ergonomic and light weight aluminum handlebar for more control
- sand blasted and black anodized
- 3/4" diameter designed for the smallest hands
- reduced diameter suitable for extra small hands
- non toxic
- anti skidding diamond structure
- grip ends contain rubber buffer with additional tube plugs
- Mini V-Brake with lever ratio designed for the smallest hands
- small hands reach brake level is adjustable and is designed for an ergonomic fit for small hands
- soft brake pads for good braking power even at low hand strength
- high quality and low friction Jagwire cable
- super light Soopa-Doopa-Hoops Aluminum wheels
- narrow aluminum hub for extra leg room at the rear wheel
- sealed bearings
- rounded 0.19" axle nuts
- 16 straight spokes
- ergonomically design for this specific age group
- saddle form supports optimum forward motion and ride
- non toxic
- protective side to lean against wall
- anodized aluminum seat post
- safety bumper on lower end of the post
Unboxing your woom:
5 minutes and ready to go!
Kids grow quickly. Size and fit is important. Avoid making compromises and choose the right size bike for your child. This unique program is available to all of our customers and will allow you to size up to the next bigger bike as your child grows.
- 40% back of the original purchase price.
- We will reimburse 40% of the original bike purchase price when you order a new woom bike within 24 months.
- Your old woom bike must be less than 2 years old and in rideable condition. Rideable condition means that you allow your child to ride the bike.
- We manage the return shipping of your old bike. We will provide you with a prepaid return label.